Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Mum!

Sorry I am not there for Mother's Day.

I know you don't like cut flowers so I took a picture of some rather than buy them for you!.

Not sure what they would have looked like by the time they got to you and anyway, I am not going to another Post Office if i can help it!

This rather relies on the kindness of Pam &/or Phil to get this to you - so thank you to them!

All good here (as per Blogs)

Have a lovely day & see you in April

Love

Kevin & Mark (he is around here somewhere).

2 comments:

  1. Happy mothers day! From the son that sent actual flowers not just a photograph! I trust this will be taken into consideration when the family silver is distributed?
    Love and best wishes Mark x the son that knows you like cut flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilks, if you visited Mum more frequently you'd have heard her plea NOT to send flowers, so Delbert got it right and it sounds as though you're out of the will! Thank you both for the good wishes for my recent 06th birthday (that's right isn't it?) - No3

    ReplyDelete